- This event has passed.
FREE Business Booster Taster
May 1, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am
Growing a business can be lonely – and tough.
It’s so easy to get distracted with everything that needs doing to keep your business functioning – and leave matters like marketing on the backburner as that can be the hardest thing to work out.
So, what do you do?
Well you can you just keep doing what you’re doing. But what will change for the better – today or any day?
Or, you could make the choice to step out of your normal routine working ‘in’ the business and give yourself the space to look at things from a different perspective.
Because the same results will continue if you keep doing the same thing. And if those results aren’t as you’d like, then….
So let us introduce you to The Inspire Learning Marketing Club…
The Inspire Learning Marketing Club is for independent business owners in SW London and Surrey.
It’s a membership network that meets monthly and provides knowledge sessions, ideas sharing and brainstorming to actively support members to help grow their business.
It helps massively to avoid what we know can hold many business owners back:
- Information overwhelm
- Lack of time
We soft launched in December 2016 and already have a group of 15 inspirational business owners as members. They all share a common interest to learn relevant knowledge and build ideas through effective peer group learning.
To get a taste of what it’s about join us at our free-to-attend Business Booster Session
Why it’s worth your time to come along:
- Get clarity on why it’s so easy to get stuck in a business rut – and how to get out of it
- See how one local business transitioned from ‘survival and frustration’ to growing immediate profits – without having to win masses of new customers
- Find out how the Inspire Learning Marketing Club is forming a community of discerning business owners that you may just want to be a part of too.
- Venue: Hampton Court Palace Golf Club:
- 8.30am Registration and networking
- 9- 10am FREE Business Booster Taster
- 10 – 10.30am Q&A’s followed by relaxed networking
There is endless free knowledge out there – but it’s unlikely to get you anywhere when trying to work out how to grow your business – often on your own. There is enormous value in learning and sharing ideas, in a structured, friendly peer-group environment.
To attend is FREE – pre-registration is required.